My True Enemy...





Isn’t it funny…









Why is it that whenever we think that everything will turn out well for us in the future, suddenly it all collapses around us like a tonne of bricks. What has happen? When was this planned? Where has all the trust gone? Who is to blame for this?









But then come to think about it, it is not that much of a surprise at all. Only those who are ignorant will feel that they have been betrayed. The true enemy. I now know who you are, when you came to be, why you did what you did and what you will do. I know you for as long as I could remember. We were friends before, but now I must address you as my enemy. My true enemy.









Once, I looked up to you. I have trusted you for guidance. I have acknowledged you as my companion, my friend thru thick and thin. You were patient before, but now you have grown mean. I was happy for the moments that you gave me. I never thought of you the way that I have now. Now I know what you really want from me. What you truly give me in the end. What you have given to me in order to get what you truly desire the most. And the fact of the matter is, that no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, in the end you will get what you want. That I can never deny.  My true enemy.









But, you won’t get it without a fight. For I will fight for it no matter how futile it may be. No matter how hard or how long it will take me. Though I know I can never avoid it, I will fight. I will carry on no matter what. For I will always remember you. Now that I know who you really are, what you really want, and why you are what you are. Now I know what I must do, when I will do it and why I do what I do to you. My true enemy.









Thank you…





0 comments: