Isn't it funny...

To tell you the truth, I was actually finishing my post on the title 'Is there life after work?' and all of the sudden, Wham! my laptop went blank. It turns out that the power cable was not plugged in properly and it just so happens that it took the time to go dead right as I was about to put the finishing touches in my post.



It WAS about four paragraphs long and I was just about to write something that is going to be profound which will make the whole post sweet and meaningful. I guess even my own computer knows when to shut down when it sees crappy writing. And so it turned out that my very first critique happens to be my very own computer. That's life for you....



But isn't it funny that these kinds of things happen to us on a regular basis? When you go of to work on a public holiday, when you met someone who you think will be the love of your life but turns out to be gay, when you have completed an assignment ahead of schedule only to find out that your doing someone else’s work, to zig when you should have zipped, to boldly go where no one has gone before and found out WHY no one ever went there in the first place and to always remember that one simple rule - 'If you want something done right, you don't do it at all...'

0 comments: