Dream, dream, dream...

What dreams may come...



What if all of our dreams could come true for one day? What dreams would you like to come true? Would it be of wealth? Love? Ultimate destruction of all living being on the face of the earth? (Users are advise to ignore the last opt). And if we could have this magical opportunity, whom would we share it with? For if that day is given to us, then should we choose the highest of all our dreams and fantasy?...Wishful thinking



Sadly the idea of having that come true for even just a day would only then be in a fairytale, for if it does not happen in real life then we must be always be grateful that we are able to at least dream about it in our sweetest of dreams. Something for all of us to have hope for it to come true someday...Hope



Let me just ask the stars a favour that if at least when I dream, it would be of that which I most hope for even if it is just for that moment and even if it is only in my dream for what do we really have is that dream alone. So I hope that it is enough to at least last me in my waking hour. So I may lay back and close my eyes to dream it once more...Pray



0 comments: